MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - List your favorite movies for each genre

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2013, 03:59 PM   #49 (permalink)
MagiK11
Resident Drunk

MagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
That was like Javier's walking out party before being signed on as 007's super villain. Great premise too.

Eternal Sunshine really showed Jim Carrey's depth along with the Truman Show. I mean this guy was a wacky comedian from In Living Color. To be able to play those dramatic roles convincingly deserves a nod. Very good film. Kate Winslet really shines in her role. Spiderman girl was in there too...the less attractive one.

MAGIK1: Nice list...damn! Now I gotta edit mine.
True Romance - check. Tony Soprano was in there.
Have you seen Rise Of The Foot Soldier, Essex Boys,
btw: Just watched Parker. Good flick!

Tried reppin...

Kidulthood - For the North American version watch Kids. "I have no legs."

hahahaha, I forgot about kids! The end of the movie was rough! But now I can't get "I have no legs" out of my head haha

Also I never saw Rise Of The Foot Soldier, i'll look it up for sure. Thanks!

1. BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
2. Dan "Hollywood" Henderson
3. George "Rush" St Pierre
MagiK11 is offline   Reply With Quote