MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: 'I'm happy I don't have to be in business' with Randy Couture

View Single Post

Old 02-02-2013, 09:27 AM   #30 (permalink)
DonRifle
Featherweight

DonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellianenko View Post
Lets see...

He constantly leaves the promotion or "retires", then comes back and negotiates an immediate unearned title shot without any sort of contender fight whatsoever. For a guy with a 19-11 record, it's amazing how almost half of those 30 fights are title fights.

He acts all humble but beneath his veneer he's very cocky and condescending to other fighters. He commented on how Sylvia was a play-it-safe fighter, how Chuck beat him because he "got on his bike and backpedaled" from him and how it was because he was going through a divorce, how Lesnar was too green, then after the fight beat him because of "long arms" and gave him no credit whatsoever etc.

He cheated on and divorced not one not, not two, but three wives. If you're gonna keep doing random girls, then at least don't keep getting married.

Yeah a total nice guy that Captain America.

Dana has it right, Couture has some very good PR and a nice guy politeness, but it's all show.

But yeah Dana's a douche too so whatever.
The dude is far from a saint, dont get me wrong. I've read his book. But I tend to respect guys for their work in the cage. Same as I have huge respect for chael and even matt hughes despite his personality
DonRifle is online now   Reply With Quote