MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The hypocrisy of the Bendo hate

View Single Post

Old 02-02-2013, 05:58 PM   #22 (permalink)
MMA-Sportsman
Light Heavyweight

MMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
I think it's inappropriate to use the UFC (or any other major sports organization) as a platform to share one's religious faith. Religion to me, is a personal thing and should be kept private and out of the public venue. I have no problem with Henderson being religious, I have a problem with him using the UFC as a means to promote it. I don't understand that if he wants to thank "god", why can't he do it privately?
Really? So it is alright to use the UFC spotlights to promote a certain brand of alcoholic beverage, brand of clothes, F*cking Metro PCS or even to hype a fight using personal attacks or repeatedly thowing obscene gestures at opponents live, but personal faith in God should never be disclosed? Interesting POV.