MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The hypocrisy of the Bendo hate

View Single Post

Old 02-02-2013, 05:58 PM   #22 (permalink)
Sportsman 2.0
Megaweight

Sportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
I think it's inappropriate to use the UFC (or any other major sports organization) as a platform to share one's religious faith. Religion to me, is a personal thing and should be kept private and out of the public venue. I have no problem with Henderson being religious, I have a problem with him using the UFC as a means to promote it. I don't understand that if he wants to thank "god", why can't he do it privately?
Really? So it is alright to use the UFC spotlights to promote a certain brand of alcoholic beverage, brand of clothes, F*cking Metro PCS or even to hype a fight using personal attacks or repeatedly thowing obscene gestures at opponents live, but personal faith in God should never be disclosed? Interesting POV.

"Although no one can go back and make a new beginning, anyone can change now and make a new end."
Sportsman 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote