MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - First Fight Saturday...Help

View Single Post

Old 04-27-2007, 01:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
kishiro
Bantamweight

kishiro is an unknown quantity at this pointkishiro is an unknown quantity at this pointkishiro is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmeagher
Ok guys I have my first fight coming up Saturday, It is unnoficial but it is important to me...What kind of training/warming up should I do? Please help.

to really start to train right now is a bit late. with less than 3 days is usless in my belief, go in with what you know. you fight day should be same warmups as you do everyday, building a good sweat before it is time to take action... long ago i had an idea of saving my lungs by not warming up, when i competed i was slower and weaker, got tired even faster, because it took too much energy to try to move my tight stiff muscles. from then on i always put in a nice warmup. i keep pretty much the same routine as when i workout at practice.