MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The hypocrisy of the Bendo hate

View Single Post

Old 02-02-2013, 06:56 PM   #25 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Haters gonna hate. Bendo is Alpha as fck. I love his raised arm and pointing up to the sky (or God in his case) pre-fight introduction. It tops JDS' pointing down to the octagon floor as the best pre-fight intro/trademark thingy what ever IMO.

Rofl at people hating on Bendo's tooth pick antics. That is the most bad ass/insane thing I think I've ever actually seen in the sport before (serious). Not only am I going to beat your ass, but I'm going to do it with a tooth pick in my mouth.

What a bad ass mother ****er.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote