MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana - If Rashad Wins On Saturday Its Rashad or Weidman v Silva

View Single Post

Old 02-02-2013, 07:40 PM   #42 (permalink)
xxpillowxxjp
CAN I GET AN AMEN?

xxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
If you were to ask everyone on this forum who the top five wrestlers in MMA are I would bet most if not all would include Bones, so there's no shame in not being able to get him down. His wrestling is also way better than Anderson's.

As for Machida, he never even shot on Machida, he was too busy trying to get Machida to strike first and it didn't work.

And Rampage? He took Rampage down at will in their fight and easily handled him, he even rocked him early in the fight and he completely owned and humiliated Phil Davis who was a top wrestler in college. Rashad is one of the best wrestlers and fighters in MMA.
I agree that bones is a top wrestler. I agree rashad is a top wrestler also, I am saying he is not on chaels level. Not even close.

He also did try to take down machida and rewatching the rampage fight, you are correct. And I think we all knew big D was a great wrestler but not a great mma wrestler as shown in the lil nog fight.

What i classify as the top of the heap MMA wrestlers are the ones that out wrestle the people that are also top level mma wrestlers. Cain, Jones, GSP, Chael, Rory, Frankie, Cruz, Askren and Cormier as soon as they face higher level talent which cormier already did in barnett.. just want to see more, and maybe even bendo depending on how he does vs pettis.

Rashad to me is more like Kosheck but with better GNP.

Need to book a pro or amateur mma fight in the midsouth area? PM ME!!

Sig by Limba
xxpillowxxjp is offline   Reply With Quote