MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** UFC 156 Prelims Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-02-2013, 07:55 PM   #33 (permalink)
Stapler
Heavyweight

Stapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of Knowledge
I'm not sure what Chico was thinking. He had the advantage standing, and it showed as the fight progressed, but he kept taking Kimura down. Every time it went to the ground, Kimura had him in trouble. Kimura didn't even have to go for a take down. It's like Chico wanted to prove something. He probably has the worst fight IQ in the UFC. If he made the mistake once and paid for it, sure, it happens, but he managed to survive these attempts and should have realized "Wait, when I take him down, he out classes me so I won't make that mistake again." Nope, not him. He continued to make the mistake over and over again until it cost him the fight.

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Diego Sanchez
Stapler is online now   Reply With Quote