MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Best Fight of The Night?

View Single Post

Old 08-27-2006, 01:15 AM   #4 (permalink)
AxL
MMA Fanatic

AxL has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I thougth this was a very good ppv. thought the Franca fight was definately a od fight. He is a submission guy so I was impressed with his patience and I knew the guy would gas. Hermes fought a great fight and he deserved the win. He is an impressive fighter and I was glad to see him again. I thougth the main event was also very good even though some people made themselves look silly by not only predicting a win for babaluuu but calling other people names because they disagreeed.
The griffin/Bonner fight did not end as expected but it was eciting and I would love to see these guys fight 5 rounds. Griffin desered the win though. Diaz looked a little soft tonight. he definately did not throw with the same power he used to knock Lawler' lights out.
All in all I thoguth it was a very good ppv and just what they needed to keep people interested