MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Reason for Team Pulver's Domination

View Single Post

Old 04-27-2007, 05:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
ozz525
Lights Out
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

ozz525 will become famous soon enoughozz525 will become famous soon enoughozz525 will become famous soon enoughozz525 will become famous soon enoughozz525 will become famous soon enoughozz525 will become famous soon enoughozz525 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by massage__dancer
I think that has a lot to do with editing I dont think a fighter like BJ Penn would just let them sit around all day, that is just what the cameras want to show you
You are right it is all editing. I am actually on a forum that both Andy Wang and Monsta are on. They started a thread for questions and they both stated that they were busting there asses.
They are trying to make people think that BJ is a fat slob and Pulver is gonna out work him and kick his ass in the fight. To make it more competive. BJ is not a bad coach he owns a very large BJJ school. Go to BJPenn.com - Home of The Prodigy they have classes taped so u be the judge.
ozz525 is offline   Reply With Quote