MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Alistair Overeem vs. Antonio Silva Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-02-2013, 11:41 PM   #130 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings System
Overeem had a different game plan. He was looking for openings, but couldn't find it in BF's air tight defense. So he clinched wore em out, then 2nd round took em down.

Third round BF went for broke. Everybody knows The Reem's chin isn't the best, but he took a helluve more shots than Travis Brown. The Reem needed to take him more seriously and try to hurt BF in the 2nd round. He won both rounds, but he didn't hurt em.

Before this fight began it reminded me of Gonzaga vs Crocop where things just didn't go quite the way it could of or should have went.

Well, now the division is going to be a bit of a mess. JDS and Cain wrecks everybody.

BF vs Frank Mir unless Cormier faces em, in that case it could very well be BF vs JDS. There's no way JDS loses against BF.

The Reem can pretty much beat everybody else...this fight was his tonight. A lil fluky, but good for Big Foot to sticking to his guns. I'd say The Reem vs Roy Nelson for kicks or Cheick Kongo for a confidence booster. Oh shiet...
The Reem vs Mark Hunt anyone!!!

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote