MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rashad Evans knows he'd beat Anderson Silva, not gunning for 'bittersweet' fight

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 12:16 AM   #107 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
Oh, i'm sorry, I didn't realise you had your own definition on what a proven fighter is. Because I always thought that a proven fighter was one who constantly competes against the best in his division and often wins. Both Rashad and A.Silva fit that definition. If you were smart and not fussed about making up your own 'proven' hierarchy, you'd understand that.
Are you a bit sad that your boy looked PATHETIC tonight?

You said he's "Just as proven", proven, yes. He's nowhere near as proven as Anderson. Swallow your pride and admit it, it's getting sad now.

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote