MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Jose Aldo vs. Frankie Edgar Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 12:59 AM   #145 (permalink)
Stapler
Super Heavyweight

Stapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
I was trying to be unbiased but I'm pretty sure on the re-watch I'll score it the same.

I'll make sure to mute the sound so I don't vomit.

The only time I can think of a worse performance on commentary was Rory - Condit 1 where punches to the shoulder were met with "HUGE RIGHT HAND BY RORY" while Condit busted him the hell up on the feet to almost nothing.
That's why I don't listen to Rogan too much. He's so ridiculously biased, it's almost sickening. Gono vs. Tamden and Teixeira vs. Fabio are other examples that are kind of cringe worthy. I like Rogan most of the time, but it's obvious that his fan boyish ways get the best of him a lot.

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Demian Maia
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote