MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Jose Aldo vs. Frankie Edgar Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 01:00 AM   #148 (permalink)
cdtcpl
Megaweight

cdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
I was trying to be unbiased but I'm pretty sure on the re-watch I'll score it the same.

I'll make sure to mute the sound so I don't vomit.
I focus more on hearing the punches land and you can see Frankie throw but you hear nothing, then Aldo throws and you hear the thud. So in the 5th round while Edgar was active and pouring it on I wasn't hearing them connect, which means that even if they were there was literally no power on them.

I am by no means an Aldo nut hugger, a search of my posts will reveal that I hardly talk about him. I scored this fight the way I would with or without Rogan talking. Rogan gets things right a lot, a whole lot, but when he takes up a cause he can lead people to the wrong decision.
cdtcpl is offline   Reply With Quote