MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Jose Aldo vs. Frankie Edgar Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 01:11 AM   #172 (permalink)
cdtcpl
Megaweight

cdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
I though Edgar took the last 3 rounds comfortably as did the majority of the people in the theater I was watching the fight in. I thought Rogan should have taken Aldo's balls out of his mouth though cause him and Goldie were all over them and the commentary was pretty one sided tonight up until the final round.
I find it funny that I view this the exact opposite of you. At 2:30 in the 3rd after Rogan made the comment about "This is where Aldo tends to fade" he switched all the way over to Frankie hype mode. I'll agree for the first 2 rounds it was all Aldo, but he went overboard the other way after that remark.
cdtcpl is offline   Reply With Quote