MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Josh Koscheck is the Future of MMA

View Single Post

Old 08-27-2006, 02:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Josh Koscheck is the Future of MMA

Well Jdun11, I said I would do this if Bonnar lost so here it is! According to the UFC, when Koscheck attended at Edinboro University he was a very skilled wrestler. He recieved numerous championships, a wrestling achievement award, and was named wrestler of the year by the Pennslyvania State Atheltic Conference three times. When he was on the ultimate fighter he dominated Chris Leban and then put up a valiant effort against Diego Sanchez. Altough he lost to Sanchez, he still went on to have a fighting career in the UFC and defeated Chris Sanford and Pete Spratt. He dominated Drew Fickett but was caught in a rear naked choke in the third round. After the fight, Kosckeck said he was going to work harder and better himself as a fighter. He did just that as he went on to defeat Asnar Chalangov, former middleweight champion Dave Menne, and Jonathan Goulet. So far that is a pretty awesome record. I think it is time for Josh Koscheck to fight a tougher opponent to test his skills. He should fight either Nick Diaz, Diego Sanchez, or Karo Parysian. If he could beat one of those men then I will say he can face the likes of GSP or BJ Penn. Maybe one day he will move up to become the welterweight champion.
Bonnar426 is offline   Reply With Quote