MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I just wanted to say...(Overeem - Bigfoot)

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 02:07 AM   #8 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
He was beating BF decisively for two rounds. If he had his guard up that punch wouldn't have gone through. He tried slipping which is what you do if you don't have your guard up, one punch caught em then it stunned em. That was the start of the chain combo. Overconfidence is indeed a muther fawker. That being said I have full confidence (lolz) Overeem will destroy BF in the rematch. He basically had em in the first and especially in the second round, but he didn't TEE OFF. Whether he was conserving energy, toying, or didnt want to be placed in a compromising submission that was the key. He allowed BF to go for broke just like with Boetsch against Okami.

I find Big Foot to be annoying especially his fight against Arlovski, his win over Fedor, and of course tonight. I'm glad Cain and Cormier did a number on em. I don't believe he's the better fighter than Fedor or The Reem. He simply stuck to his guns and fought his fight. That's it. Now he's going to get KTFO by JDS, he'll also lose to Barnett.

btw: Where's Carwin! Carwin vs Overeem would be interesting!

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote