MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I just wanted to say...(Overeem - Bigfoot)

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 03:34 AM   #10 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptw View Post
Bigfoot's like a waterboy type of fighter.

You know, whatever, it happens. I'll forgive the Reem, you wanna know why? Cuz there's still Vitor Belfort fans out there. Reem lost Okamistyle, via 3rd round randomness.
Yah I have a pet peeve of fluky wins. It was and it wasn't. The Reem was asking for it by not taking him seriously enough. IE: Look at Cain. He just attacked from the opening bell and was relentless.

Suppose the only consolation was that it wasn't in the first round so it gives credence for Overeem to get his rematch down the line.

I see this happening.

JDS vs Bigfoot where he's gonna get his big head pounded on for three rounds please. I don't want him to get KOed to quickly. Three rounds of punishment will make up for tonight.

The Reem vs Nelson please...haha. I want to see The Reem cause "TKO" by way of diarrhea by implementing forceful knees to his belly.

Mark Hunt would be good or Kongo too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ape City View Post
I think Carwin is recovering from surgery and he might be retiring after his last loss.
Interesting. Always enjoyed his fights. Don't worry The Reem will be back.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is online now   Reply With Quote