MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 03:19 AM   #2408 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Okay, I beat the Dragon and now I get to start the maze again with the hard as hell monsters. Whats funny is that Capcom is making an expansion to Dragons Dogma. If the monsters are like this at the end of the game what the hell are they going to be like in the expansion.

Okay, I finally beat this damn game. Final Thoughts, this game is middle of the road. The story is weak, no fast travel (unless you pay up the ass for Ferrystones and Portcrystals), checkpoint system sucks my balls, and you only get one lousy save file. However, the fighting system in this game is ******* awesome. When it comes to fighting Dragons this game made Dragon Age and Skyrim its bitch. Also, despite them always talking the pawn system is quite interesting. You can actually share the pawn you create with other gamers and you can get prizes for it. Of course, some gamers are nothing but cheap bastards. They want to give me bullshit like apples and tufts of hair. You can have endless fun with this game. If you find it cheap (like 20 or 30 dollars) go ahead and pick it up.