MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bluelander's Membership Giveaway

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 04:06 AM   #24 (permalink)
BlueLander
Flyweight

BlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He Crosses
Well that certainly was a card I don't think any of us would have predicted! (especially Silva vs Reem)

I am a bit drunk, but as far as I see it (and please correct me if I've missed someone), the two closest picks were Firemass and jmsu1, with 3/5 winner picks, and 2/5 round picks.

I took a nice hit on Reem tonight, so I would like to treat you guys nice, but because of the hit, I'll give you both 50,000 credits for being the closest.

As for the contest, this will continue on every PPV, so I hope to see more participating next time! It was great fun!

BlueLander is offline   Reply With Quote