MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Jon Fitch vs. Demian Maia Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 05:33 AM   #140 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
I did. This is all on paper. Maia is an Abu Dabi champion. He came into the 185 division beating Chael in his own game, JMAC, and a sleu of others with ease. At that time he had one single goal in mind. Take down and submit. After the Anderson fight I'm almost certain now that it messed with his mind. He saw how far advanced Anderson's striking was so he started training that which isn't a bad idea at all. Only problem was it cost him a few wins.

Fast forward, what has he done in the 170lb division. Exactly what he did when he first came into the UFC. Grapple, clinch, takedown, and go for the submission. Props to Fitch to fending em off, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. He got a taste of his own medicine royally.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote