MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Jose Aldo vs. Frankie Edgar Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 08:37 AM   #213 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrissbirne View Post
Had it 3-2 Edgar. How could you possibly give 4 rounds to Aldo... Man there is nothing worse in the world than judges for the UFC...
Its 2 titlefights in a row now that he won, even tho the last one was close and it could have been a 2-3 Aldo if you scored round 3 for Aldo. Still bullshit decision.
It was not a bullshit decision. Aldo clearly won 3 rounds at least. Frankie has this habit of looking really energetic and busy whilst not actually landing a significant amount of shots. I wanted Frankie to win this as much as anyone but to say he beat Aldo here is ridiculous.

Wonder what Frankie does now? Down to 135 for his 4th title shot in a row?

Anyone ave a gif of the 'off the fence' superman punch Aldo threw at the. End of the fifth round? That shit was insane!

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is online now   Reply With Quote