MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Jon Fitch vs. Demian Maia Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 12:11 PM   #157 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
You can always tell who was never a fan of Silva. He's so good it makes you delusional.
I actually am a fan of Silva. I won't try to excuse his display during that fight. Neither should any of his other fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by osmium View Post
Well that is what happened if you live in a fantasy world like Joe Rogan, don't understand boxing, and can't follow striking exchanges. Windmilling weak arm punches that aren't even landing for the most part is clearly better than drilling your opponent in the face with measured powerful strikes thrown with proper technique. That is why Anderson got dropped while that happened oh wait it was Maia who was rolling over his ankle unconscious as a result of those exchanges. Clearly he was just taking a short victory nap content with the fact that he out struck Anderson Silva.

Silva was an embarrassment to himself and the sport that night. I'm amazed people even try to defend this. The fanboyism of people on here know no ends.

Was it your or kreed who thought Silva vs Griffin was about race? I can't remember.

I don't care how good you are. There is never an excuse for this...

Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote