MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Jon Fitch vs. Demian Maia Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 01:20 PM   #159 (permalink)
osmium
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful

osmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
I actually am a fan of Silva. I won't try to excuse his display during that fight. Neither should any of his other fans.

Silva was an embarrassment to himself and the sport that night. I'm amazed people even try to defend this. The fanboyism of people on here know no ends.
You are disagreeing with me about how I interpreted a marketing campaign and societal reaction. I am pointing out with facts that you are flat out making shit up. So the breakdown of this exchange is that you create a false reality to support your desires and broken thoughts and that you don't understand the difference between opinion and fact because of this.
osmium is offline   Reply With Quote