MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Jon Fitch vs. Demian Maia Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 01:24 PM   #160 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by osmium View Post
You are disagreeing with me about how I interpreted a marketing campaign and societal reaction. I am pointing out with facts that you are flat out making shit up. So the breakdown of this exchange is that you create a false reality to support your desires and broken thoughts and that you don't understand the difference between opinion and fact because of this.
LOL. The guy who thought Silva vs Griffin was about race is saying I live in a fantasy world. Good one bud

The rest of your post is a rant about God knows what.

I never said Silva was in trouble during that fight, or that he didn't win striking exchanges. Your simpleton mind construed that in itself. I said Silva embarrassed himself during that fight. Try to keep up... but I won't count on it.

http://youtu.be/d5cUuRoQmMQ
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote