MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 04:49 PM   #1340 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
BJJ

Class was all rolling. First round with a good white belt. Smothered through his open guard to take back, submitted with a reverse ezekiel from back, and an armbar from back. Rolled the brown belt instructor who went easy on me but I still couldn't pass his guard, got tapped to an omoplata and a kimura. Rolled a big green belt and got a bunch of sweeps and taps, started to let up and played with him. I think he might have been slightly handicapped. Oops. Rolled another brown belt with positional battles. Got his back but couldn't get a submission.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote