MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Alistair Overeem vs. Antonio Silva Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 05:24 PM   #211 (permalink)
Swp
Bantamweight

Swp has much to be proud ofSwp has much to be proud ofSwp has much to be proud ofSwp has much to be proud ofSwp has much to be proud ofSwp has much to be proud ofSwp has much to be proud ofSwp has much to be proud ofSwp has much to be proud ofSwp has much to be proud ofSwp has much to be proud of
The way I see it is that Big foot looks more like a fighter than Overeem . You could see that Overeem has a lot of holes in his game when he fought Brock Lesnar ...
Big foot its very tough , he can take punch and you could see that he has more MMA experience than Overeem , the way he fought , even when he was on his back , he started a lil scared... I still think that the fight between him and Cain ended by TKO cuz of that cut and he couldnt see much (don't get me wrong Cain still would won that fight but by decision )
And if Overeem would fought JDS ... JDS would dominate him cuz Alistar has a glass chin for a heavy weight , not that Silva doesn't have a mean punch but still you can see in his lowlights that he gets in defensive mode when he's hit.
Swp is offline   Reply With Quote