MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Alistair Overeem vs. Antonio Silva Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 08:03 PM   #218 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
Being able to say you've beaten Overeem and Fedor has to feel just a little good
Yah fighting the right game plan enabled him to get that. He waited patiently and made his move at the right time.

I'm pretty sure both fighters were bewildered after losing. Antonio Silva is a top 10...but not championship caliber. He's always going to be a slow moving target for quicker accurate strikers or wrestlers.

I think Alistair should take em down and GNP. He needs to bring his brother to the States to help em train and more importantly to keep em grounded. Also good for moral support. He should not have allowed a lesser ranked heavy weight come from behind like that. If I were him I'd tape the entire gym walls with that atrocious picture of Big Head.

*Note* The reason I had a strong feeling Cain would take the rematch was because of how close him and JDS are, but more importantly how he looked against BF. I saw the look of absolute disgust and disdain. He wanted to hurt em. Cain was all business. Anyways I posted up a video of Lennox Lewis vs Hasim Rahman for those who havn't seen the fight before. Last night was the exact same scenario and in the rematch Alistair will not take em lightly.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote