MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Alistair Overeem vs. Antonio Silva Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 09:11 PM   #221 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Sportsman View Post
I hope nobody is really wanting an instant rematch as sounds like when ppl brings up Reem would walk through BF next time. Everybody thought that he would for this fight as well. BF won in a fair manner. He did what he had to. Nice game plan that worked. Reem maybe wasn't samart in this fight, but BF was by using his tools at the right moment, and that must be praised.
If a rematch is to happen, it should be down the road. Now BF climbed up a step and Reem climbed down one. To force them to fight again just because it was an "upset" and maybe bad for business is not fair to BF. It would be like what SF did to Scott Smith against Cung Le. Poster boy being granted a rematch after a KO, not a controversial decision.
Here's the problem. Cain vs JDS III is purported to be happening now although I would love to see JDS destroy Antonio Silva for all five rounds please. There's nobody higher than Overeem other than Cain, JDS, Daniel Cormier who already beat BF. Maybe Barnett. So that's why I proposed it. I don't think people would mind at all. Either way they'll meet again.

Personally I do not want to see JDS vs Cain III this soon, but the hw contender picture is a bit cloudy at the moment.

Mir vs BF is a fight I'd like to see. DC should KO Mir pretty easily. I want DC down at 205.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is online now   Reply With Quote