MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 09:48 PM   #26973 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
You talk like that Pats are this untouchable team. They aren't anywhere near what they were when they were winning the superbowls. Which was what? 8? 9 years ago? They have had plenty of chances in recent years and they choke. It's not an opinion, it's what is happening.
Why are you getting mad hit, just because I deflated your argument? cmon now you know the pats are a great team hell can you name another team with this good an offense for this long or a team that has made the post season this man times in the last 12 years? also it would be silly for you to talk about last times teams have won superbowls since washington hasn't won one in at least 20 years

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK