MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 10:00 PM   #26977 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I'm not a blind fan, I don't pretend my team is untouchable.

And deflated my argument? That's laughable. You are no different than every other biased New England fan. You guys have an awesome team yes. I never denied that. But you all are still riding on how good you did almost a decade ago. You make the playoffs a lot but you all get knocked out consistently. And then it's always an excuse. "Oh if so and so was here if would have been different." " Oh the refs were against us that year."

You guys lost just like you have every year for awhile now. Your defense is nothing like it was when superbowls were being won.

And mad? No I'm not mad. Just because I'm going back and forth in a debate doesn't mean I am emotionally invested in the least bit.

If anything you are mad making excuses as to why the Pats once again aren't winning the superbowl.
Explain to me how I didn't deflate your arguments. First you said it wouldn't have mad a difference if talib played or not and I immediately told you they scored 0 points or first downs when he was on, then you said injuries don't matter it's a team game and I said baltimore sucked when they had injuries and they were completely healthy for this game and we weren't so there's a big advantage for the ravens and it showed, in case you forgot baltimore lost to houston by quite a bit without lewis and lost to cincy and pittsburgh as well.

And then you went on a completely different rant baout how I said pats were untouchable which I never said but I did say that we are a great team and that it's silly for you to bring up superbowls when your team hasn't been in one in 2 decades. So i'm still wondering where I went wrong I already said our defense has been ass for a while and not like 2007,2001,2003,2004 defenses so I don't understand the problem here.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK