MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 10:03 PM   #26978 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
Explain to me how I didn't deflate your arguments. First you said it wouldn't have mad a difference if talib played or not and I immediately told you they scored 0 points or first downs when he was on, then you said injuries don't matter it's a team game and I said baltimore sucked when they had injuries and they were completely healthy for this game and we weren't so there's a big advantage for the ravens and it showed, in case you forgot baltimore lost to houston by quite a bit without lewis and lost to cincy and pittsburgh as well.

And then you went on a completely different rant baout how I said pats were untouchable which I never said but I did say that we are a great team and that it's silly for you to bring up superbowls when your team hasn't been in one in 2 decades. So i'm still wondering where I went wrong I already said our defense has been ass for a while and not like 2007,2001,2003,2004 defenses so I don't understand the problem here.
I'm done with this argument. It's like talking to a wall and its not worth it. Just like every other Pats fan I argue with.

First you guys are the best.
Then I'm mad.
It's about how my team hasn't won in so long (even though I never claimed they were this awesome team)
Then you put words in my mouths.

Really just isn't worth it.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."