MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jdun11 and Rush are both MMA gods

View Single Post

Old 08-27-2006, 11:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
CashKola
Bantamweight

CashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by moldy
Don't feel bad. That bonnar griffin fight was bull. He lost but not that bad. He won the second round and the third was really close. Typical UFC judges. And sa far a babalu getting knocked out. Chuck knocks out everyone. I though babalu could do it to but the stratagy he used was dumb. Why did he charge chuck? I don't get it.
Forrest definitely won the 2nd round and the fight. Forrest dictated the pace and just controlled the 2nd round, Bonnar only got a few connections at the 2min mark and in the last 25sec otherwise it was all Forrest. And for Babalu to charge Chuck was just ridiculous, I don't know what he was thinking.