MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2013, 11:03 PM   #26990 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
You told me they would most likely lose to the Broncos, I don't remember what you said about the colts game and you said something along the lines of being a mission wouldn't help them against the pats. Then said the niners were winning the super bowl after they knocked off Atlanta, all though never mentioned ravens that I remember in the super bowl.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
Oh well if that's what I said then was wrong, on another board I think the rogan board I said ravens over colts, broncos and niners. Although I did say the broncos game I changed my mind at last minute, also in the niners vs ravens betting thread I said on the first page I will wait to see what team opie picks and goes against it

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK