MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Jose Aldo vs. Frankie Edgar Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2013, 07:32 AM   #261 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWP View Post
great fight

i gave 1 and 2 to aldo. 3 and 5 couldve gone either way. 4 to frankie

i agree joe gets on these bandwagons during a fight. so often when his voice raises an octave he will say - FIGHTER A IS GETTING ON TOP NOW! and ignore shots landed by fighter B

gives me the shits. kind of sensationalist

ive said it before and ill say it again. michael schiavello and whoever the best prof fighter/commentator is (not kenny) should get the gig

wouldnt be as loud but would be of a much higher quality/credibility
Like I said, Joe is a fan and if he gets a little loud and excited that's OK and you the option of ignoring the opinion or muting the tv, another thing is he can't see as well as people watching at home and if you have ever been to a UFC event you'll know what i'm saying. I like joe a lot if him and mir were both commentators I would be really happy.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote