MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who is The Biggest Troll, Past or Present, On MMA Forum?

View Single Post

Old 04-28-2007, 05:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
MMAfreak is lurking around, he's under the name "Latin Lingo", but he rarely posts. He just posted the other day for the first time in a while trying to recruit people to another forum which I guess is where he calls home now.

Mr Bungle/MMA-Bot 6000 is humorous to me about 75% of the time. He doesn't really bother me until he starts spouting off about how much he hates Americans. Other than that, and other than the obvious (and weak I might add) trolling he does from time to time I think he is a funny guy and he has shown he can be a good poster in the past. Someone in another thread made a good point saying if he didn't get temp banned all the time from when he first joined (he got banned the first time like a week after he joined the site for bypassing the censors by using "PH" instead of "F"), he might be a good poster. Who knows.

I don't think Daman5 posts here anymore. I don't see any new members that resemble his grammar or post structure.

I was right when I said MMAfreak was Rush, and MMA-BOT was Bungle, and MORON was Kirkardo....I think Daman just found a different site to annoy people on.

Worst troll awards go to:

-MMAfreak/Rush/Kimura/Unforgiven
-jaymackz and all his watitdos
-Michael Bolton
-Simon Phoenix (sometime he seems like he is trolling and --sometimes he posts fine, IDK what is up with him)
-Tony Starks (why isn't this guy banned)
-anonymous help (claims he is in on the scheme fixing UFC fights)
-Matt1970 (never STFU about Franklin/Silva being fixed)
-CroCop Team (although he has been acting a lot more mature as of late)
-ricefarmer (not really a troll, just an asshole)
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote