MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Jose Aldo vs. Frankie Edgar Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2013, 08:45 AM   #265 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kni3 View Post
call me crazy u guys but I know who can beat Jose Aldo .. and it`s someone not even in his weight division .. Eddie Windland would be a stylistic nightmare for someone like Jose Aldo .. solid chin VERY good boxing and foot work with a take down defense just as good as Aldo if not better .

I honestly think he could be Jose Aldo especially in a 5 round fight I would be even that much more confident
I don't think he would pose much of a threat. I mean he could, but I don't see it. He had a split decision with Pickett, was dominated by Faber and lost to Benavidez. All good fighters yes, but not on Aldo's level.

Obviously that doesn't mean he will lose for sure, but it gives us an idea of where he is at.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote