MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana - If Rashad Wins On Saturday Its Rashad or Weidman v Silva

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2013, 10:03 AM   #52 (permalink)
The Best Around
Featherweight

The Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best Around View Post
Yes I"m sure a guy that should have lost to Jason Brilz, lost to Phil Davis, and lost to Bader will beat Rashad Evans.

People forget that Rashad has only lost to Machida and Bones before, nothing to be ashamed of.

Lil Nog has no chance against Rashad, and I think Rashad has the best chance of beating Silva out of realistic contenders at this point. Not a very good chance, but still the best chance.
Well I deserve to eat dirt for those comments. Can't believe Rashad didn't beat Lil Nog. Didn't pay too much attention to the fight, but still stunned.

UFC is in a hole and it has to be Silva-Weidman because they ran out of contenders.