MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who is The Biggest Troll, Past or Present, On MMA Forum?

View Single Post

Old 04-28-2007, 06:40 PM   #18 (permalink)
Robb2140
Forum OG

Robb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Anyone remember this beuty of a post. It's Daman5's Mona Lisa.........

A Little Off Topic...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You dont have to respond, but just look at it, i will keep it short!

Im looking threw this fourm, and a LOT of you dont really know what you are talking about.

You might have a fav. fighter, but that's all he is:

Tito = A "C" level fighter, no matter what way you slice it its where he is and will be.

Chuck = A "B" level fighter, he only has 2 things with him, i can punch and stand!

Just wait until you see what Rampage can and will do! (i dont think hes that good either, but certianly better then anything the UFC has)

Look, Kenin Randalman was champ before Tito, and Kevin is Pretty shitty, and the person to "take him down" was Tito which made him look good BUT Tito is still pretty shitty. Now that you are looking some good fighters GSP, Anderson Silva, Rampage, CroCop and hopefully little Emlininkmokokok you will then see how BAD the UFC actaully is!

MUHAHAHA i can't wait for these UFC fights to happen!! then you will ALL see for yourselfs how RIGHT i actually am!

Bets won:
4-0, Admins taken down in bets 2 (asskicker, Jdun11)
Robb2140 is offline   Reply With Quote