MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC Welterweight Division

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2013, 09:47 AM   #26 (permalink)
Stun Gun
My name is Stun Gun and I want GSP
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Stun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
He has some great wins, that's why I rank him ahead of Thiago Alves and Dan Hardy but... he was finished twice in his last four fights. Also he outwrestled Paulo which is good but that's Paulo weakness, Siyar walked through him. At the end of the day I believe Siyar is going to KO him in the first and that is another reason why he is ranked ahead of him.
I see where you are coming from. Paulo got out grappled, he's a good BJJ guy and Stun Gun made him look like a blue belt.

I think Stun Gun is going to do the same with Siyar on the ground. Though Siyar is dangerous either way.

Sig Credit - Killz
Stun Gun is offline   Reply With Quote