MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who is The Biggest Troll, Past or Present, On MMA Forum?

View Single Post

Old 04-28-2007, 06:59 PM   #19 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Oh shit I forgot all about ConorM....DUH! How can I forget him! Yea he was bad. He was kinda funny at times but overall just bad. He made a hilarious and classic account "MMA freak" and got the same avatar and everything as the real MMAfreak and made that thread about how he came out of the closet and all kinds of other stuff. It was awesome, haha.

Yea, I think Daman just stopped posting here when he realized he was wrong about the UFC having crappy fighters once they started beating the PRIDE guys.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote