MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Jose Aldo vs. Frankie Edgar Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2013, 11:26 AM   #270 (permalink)
2kni3
Flyweight

2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I don't think he would pose much of a threat. I mean he could, but I don't see it. He had a split decision with Pickett, was dominated by Faber and lost to Benavidez. All good fighters yes, but not on Aldo's level.

Obviously that doesn't mean he will lose for sure, but it gives us an idea of where he is at.
split decision with brad picket .. did u watch fight m8 ?! it was a CLEAR 30-27 for eddie wineland which 2 judges gave him 30-27 with one giving 29-28 to pickett .. wineland DOMINATED pickett from start to finish and had him hurt and close to finishing him several times .. I was surprised he did not get a 10-8 round in any of those rounds that`s how dominant he was lol

and fighters improve .. yes he did lose to faber and benavidez but the difference between him now and then is like night and day .. he is fighting to his potential now where before he was fighting scared and timid and very gun shy and never pulled the trigger for some reason .

I know eddie windland fights at 135 but he is big for that division and could easily fight at 145 if he wanted to .. he is better then Jose aldo these days .. he may even beat a prime Jose Aldo of the WEC that`s how good I think Eddie windland is .. I think Jose aldo is on a decline and the main reason for that is because he has a wife I think and is married ?! I could be wrong here lol but he also has baby and it`s been scientifically proven that ur testostrone decreases a lot when u have a baby or are married or something and it was scientifically proven .. and its shown in his fighting .. Frankie edgar in my opinion is just a bit better then brad pickett and they are very similar stylistically and Jose aldo had a close fight with Frankie edgar where he won but if the judges were blind they could of given it to Frankie edgar cause it was close but the right guy did win in my opinion Jose aldo 48-47 UD
2kni3 is offline   Reply With Quote