MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anthony Pettis considering drop to 145 - wants Jose Aldo!

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2013, 11:40 AM   #32 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgirl View Post
While I'm not opposed to Pettis fighting Aldo, I think it's a bit ridiculous that the Featherweight title will be held up yet again for another Lightweight's bid to take it. The only thing that makes this attempt slightly more acceptable to me, is the fact that unlike Edgar, Pettis is coming in on two convincing victories and a split decision victory. However, these victories came at Lightweight. If he wants to contend at featherweight, then give him some Featherweight contenders from a division that has been stalled long enough.
And yet you're fine with Anderson getting an immediate LHW title shot. The hypocrisy!

Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote