MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - CroCop: "Overeem needed putting back in his place"

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2013, 02:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Best Around
Featherweight

The Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of Knowledge
I don't like Cro Cop and he always bashes guys like Overeem and Lesnar who aren't always the "show respect good guy" type fighters. He faded into irrelevancy and always tries to take digs at the top guys while they are down.

With that being said, I'm happy Overeem lost. The sucky thing is that now there's no true HW contender (although we could get Reem/JDS anyway), but that was karma for you. And I'm happy for Bigfoot since he got obliterated in his first UFC showing.