MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC Welterweight Division

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2013, 02:18 PM   #33 (permalink)
MagiK11
Resident Drunk
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings System
As a few of you mentioned I too would give Johnny "Ya Know What I Mean" Hendricks the title shot if he beat Jake.

Then I'd give Maia the winner of Condit and MacDonald for the next title shot after Hendricks (if Hendricks pulls off the win.) Also if GSP is still the champ, I would like him to move up to 185 and allow some new blood to rule 170.

As far as Tarec Saffiedine Id like him to face Josh Koscheck.

As far as Tyron I agree that he should be built up a bit but if he has a second devastating finish then send him up to the big leauges.

EDIT:

Forgot about Siyar, if he steam rolls stungun, I"d have him fight the loser of Condit Macdonal or another top contender.

Man, I never put much thought into it, but having to match make their entire roster is a lot more daunting and compliated than I would have thought. Props to Joe Silva for sure.

1. BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
2. Dan "Hollywood" Henderson
3. George "Rush" St Pierre
MagiK11 is offline   Reply With Quote