MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Overeem weigh in pic comparison

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2013, 04:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Aiken
Amateur

Aiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of lightAiken is a glorious beacon of light
I'm sure I read somewhere that one of the effects of TRT usage is the ease with which fat is lost and the "shreaded" look is achieved... Although without a side by side comparison in the same pose/lighting it's tough to be 100% certain.

In any event, the fighter that fought on Saturday was a very different beast to the monster that destroyed Brock - IMO he looked sluggish with a marked lack of snap to his punches, I believe that we saw on Saturday was the real Overeem - all/most of his previous HW fights need a very large asterix by them.

The version of Overeem that fought on Saturday barely makes the UFC H/W top 10 in my opinion.

There's a lot of talk about how he didn't take the fight seriously etc etc. for goodness sake, we are talking about the man who effectively ended Fedor's career... there is no way Overeem should have taken Big Foot lightly...

The man's a fool
Aiken is offline   Reply With Quote