MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 156 salaries

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2013, 05:26 PM   #17 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
The Chosen One

Cookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRocket44 View Post
Bugs me that a newcomer like Overroid is getting paid that much. I guess the UFC needed to offer him big money to secure the contract, or potentially lose him to a kickboxing promotion, but it's a slap in the face to everyone else.

What are people expecting for McCall? 20k a fight? The guy is 0-2 with 1 draw in the UFC, and 1-2 in the WEC. He's terrible and going to get dropped very soon at this rate. Contracts start out at 8k to show, with a 8k win bonus. I'm shocked they have him signed at 9k/9k.
Overeem a newcomer? MMA exists outside of the UFC, and he has a proven track record. Ian McCall is terrible? I stopped reading after that, do some research.

Sent from my HTC Ruby using VerticalSports.Com App

Thanks to Killz for the great sig!

Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote