MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Overeem weigh in pic comparison

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2013, 05:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
Calminian
Welterweight

Calminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
I admire your psychic abilities, but I'll wait for his next fight before I decide where he ranks. Beating up and controlling Big Foot before being caught by punches that shocked everyone isn't enough for me to close the book on Overeem just yet.
Beating up Bigfoot? Was Bigfoot even hurt once? Dude, you are drinking warm stale kool-aid. Overeem did zero damage. Bigfoot was overflowing with energy in the 3rd round, like Thor with lightning striking his hammer. I've never seen someone of that size throw a flurry like that.

Overeem basically pulled a Shane Carwin. He went as hard as he could for 2 rounds and just about couldn't come out for round 3. Can you image him in there with Cain? Can you imagine him taking shots from JDS?

Right now he's in the league of Kongo, Struve and Big Nog and I'm not sure he's beating them either.
Calminian is offline   Reply With Quote