MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The hypocrisy of the Bendo hate

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2013, 06:24 PM   #74 (permalink)
MMATycoon
Bantamweight

MMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyin' Kneez View Post
I really can't understand why people dislike him, well apart from the whole religion thing, which to me is a stupid reason to dislike a fighter. Even still, there are plenty of fighters out there who are religious and people don't have a grudge against them; matt hughes is deeply religious, no-one as a problem with him. Most, if not, all Brazilian fighters are fiercely religious, that never gets brought up, so I can't see why benson gets so much crap about it. He seems a nice enough guy, so aye someone could enlighten me?
I dislike any fighter who thanks their magic sky daddy when they win. They never give him the finger when they lose. A lot of the other fighters are religious but not all of them thank the magic sky daddy.

For the record I hate Matt Hughes too.

I don't like any religious people because they fuel a culture of ignorance and superstition. I would just ignore them if it wasn't for the fact that some of them actually attack science because it makes their religions look silly.
MMATycoon is offline   Reply With Quote