MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The hypocrisy of the Bendo hate

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2013, 08:21 PM   #86 (permalink)
MMATycoon
Bantamweight

MMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLD View Post
I'm not interested in arguing religion on an MMA website, especially with someone who appears to have already made up their mind.

However, I would like you to cite one example in all of human history of a society that was a Utopia because there was no belief in a higher power. Usually when there is an absence of religion we get nifty situations like Stalinist-era Soviet Union. Got any good examples to support your claims?
I can think of lots of places that are defacto non-religious like Scandinavian countries and New Zealand. Of course some people still are religious in these places virtually nobody lives by religion.

Don't bring up the Soviet Union unless you would like me to bring down a gigantic list of horrific atrocities committed by the opposite side.
MMATycoon is offline   Reply With Quote