MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sandy Hook conspiracy discussion

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2013, 10:48 PM   #185 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua7789 View Post
First thing, trying to use wikipedia to prove a point is silly as hell. Second, go ahead and prove that any of these conspiracies are true. Its a lot like religion. Believing in something without actual proof is also silly as hell.
Are you serious? You realize there's a source link at the bottom of wikipedia right? The documents on operation northwoods were taken from the national security archives and were presented in public commmision hearings and the documents sourced were released by THE GOVT THESELVES. They are on CNN, NSA, ABC etc. read the sources.

Seriously at least use your head and click on the links before typing DUUUHHH WIKIPEDIA.

The sources for my other article were also Time magazine CNN and so on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freiermuth View Post
I think we are so inundated with fictional drama that without experience, we wrongly relate to those fictional works as a mental reference for our expectations.

I've been with a grieving father at his son's funeral. Before he got up to talk about him he was indeed smiling and joking around, trying NOT to think about his loss and most around him were more than happy to keep him cheered up. However, once he got up to speak, the gravity of it hit him and he could barely go on. Now his son (and a my good friend) was a cancer victim and not a small child but the emotional aspect is similar.

Anyways, probably safe to say, don't judge that guy by the snippet of him and hope that you are never in his shoes.

More to the thread topic, the conspiracy video's many are believing is using mainstream media bits and pieces, they have not sent out a single investigate journalist of any kind or provided their own content. Their revenue model is based on implying facts and generating interest in conspiracies so while they have been proven wrong on several things, they are not going to change their tune. With a list of victims and people involved, don't you think they could dig up something concrete and not just a bunch of implied facts like the dad is an actor because he wasn't grieving up to an armchair psychiatrists standards?
ALL three military chiefs of staff send a SIGNED proposal to terrorize their own people just like 9/11 and Sandy Hook, this is released by the govt and now PUBLICLY ACKNOWLEDGED as genuine and true, and this isn't proof of anything? Oh and the president who said no to this proposal was killed and another took his place.

As GR said, are you guys really that willfully ignorant or just scared to acknowledge the possibility?

Also plenty of independent media outlets send their own investigators and journalists. Alex jones, huffington post etc. and many others. But then you guys dismiss them as "conspiracy theorist" sources. Link proof from mainstream media, and it's "pieced together".

There really is no satisfying willful ignorance is there? I could put a televised confession by the president himself, and you'd still give it the LALALALA NOT TRUE GO AWAY treatment wouldn't you?
Liddellianenko is offline   Reply With Quote